-
January 29th, 2006, 12:21 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I just gave in on ebay and bought a lissie I always wanted, either to rewig myself or have someone else do.. one with curly hair! So I have 2 lissies that I will offer to the board first....
I am upping pictures now and will have a link here shortly...
One is in totally mint condition, I dont think her clothing has ever even been taken off and her hair is new also! She is in one of my albums..
The other I am working on ....
Pm me if interested!
Update... here are the pix I just took ...
http://photobucket.com/albums/b262/w...el%20Felicity/
She can also be found at http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...193&mode=guest
Pictures 46-7 she is on the right, shes also in 51-52, and 60, shes on the very right.. she is in brand new condition...
Pm me if interested.
[img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ January 28, 2006 08:41 PM: Message edited by: wrx-gal ]</font></font>
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ January 28, 2006 08:56 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font></font>
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 28, 2006 08:58 PM: Message edited by: wrx-gal ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks